Saturday, January 26, 2008

Makes a Great Hostess Gift!



It's been awhile huh' folks. Holidays were crazy here and my blog was way to far down my things to do list! That doesn't mean that me being crafty was! LOL Here are a hew things that I've been working on over the past few months!
This makes a great hostess gift. All I did was took an empty baby cereal can, washed it, covered it and filled it with a bunch of small goodies. Then I made a coordinating card to acompany it.


Close up of card (3x3)
Products used are all Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Distressed Barn Red paper from Harvest Level 2 paper pack. Leaves are from Nature's Vein stamp set. Quote and leaves on wrap are from Summer's Wave Goodbye stamp set. Colonial White and Garden Green cardstock. Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, Honey, Garden Green, and Vineyard Berry ink. Thank You sentiment from From Me to You stamp set. Pewter Bigger Brad. Ribbon (Bobbin Ribbon) Eyelet (Making Memories)

1 comment:

aliciashaf said...

I got the jar yeah I got one I got one! :)