Sunday, January 27, 2008

True Love!

Another layout I have to find pictures for! LOL

Stamps make great embellishments. Think outside the box and use your stamps to create photo corners. Stamp coordinating images in different size rectangles as I have to create a quick easy embellishment. I heat embossed a stamped sentiment of a ribbon slide to create yet another great embellishment.



Close up of 1st page...
For this layout I used the following Close to My Heart products...Imagine Layout ~ Nice & Simple pg. 72, More to Adore Level 2 paper pack, Chocolate CS, Blush CS, Colonial White CS, Dimensional Elements Ribbon Accents, Big Pinks, Pewter My Accents (conchos & brads), December SOTM ~ In My Heart, Chocolate Ink, Blush Ink, White Daisy Embossing Powder, Versa Mark Pad, White Daisy Just Blooms, Sanding Kit, Chocolate Bigger Brads from Chocolate Medley Assortment.

"True Love" title was created using my Cricut & Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.


Ribbon is from Michaels


Close up of 2nd page...

1 comment:

aliciashaf said...

"LOVE" it LOL...I can now come back to visit when I need some ideas! Thanks Amy!