Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Valentine Cards to Adore!

Had to throw that pun in the title! This first card is made with Close to My Heart's More to Adore level 2 paper pack. I had a thought this evening and this is what it turned in to. I am pleased with how it turned out. What do you think?



I used all Close to My Heart on this card except for the ribbon and flowers. The ribbon and Rik-Rak are from Michaels and the flowers are Prima. I was all out of the little flowers in my White Daisy Just Blooms. I used Solo 'u' stamp set, the 'u' is stamped in Blush ink on Baby Pink CS and matted with Blush cs distressed with Blush ink. The ring of 'love' is also stamped the same way, it is 1 3/4 inches. The outer pink border is Blush textured cs. The striped paper is More to Adore level 2 paper pack. The small circles are 3/4 inch punched from Blush cs, the flower centers are Black brads from My Accents Black. The scalloped white circle was done on my Cricut with the Accent Essentials cartridge using White Daisy textured cs. I used the 4th key in the first row set on 'shift, shadow' at 2 inches. The small white circle in the center is 3/4 of an inch also using White Daisy textured cs. I stamped the 'Love' from the Heartfelt stamp set in Black on White Daisy cs and fussy cut it out.

No comments: