Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Close to My Heart 'Bella'...

I am totally in love with the Bella stamps from Stamping Bella. They are so cool! I, however, do not own any of these stamps yet. 'Yet' being the key word in that last sentence! lol! Anyway, I have seen a lot of cards made with her and got inspired to create one of my own so I improvised! How'd I do?

Photobucket

Everything used is Close to My Heart unless otherwise stated. Paper is Simple Pleasures level 2 paper pack, Stamps are from Flower Girls and From Me to You sets. Cardstock colors are Twilight, Colonial White, Bamboo and Desert Sand. I used a Pewter Photo Hanger and Brads. Inks used are Twilight and Desert Sand. I heat embossed the girl using clear embossing powder. The background is dry embossed used the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder and my Sizzix machine. The flower are Prima and the ribbon is from Michaels. I think that about does it. Thanks for looking.

No comments: