Sunday, February 10, 2008

A simple 'case' of Love

I totally cased the idea for this card from one of my favorite websites for ideas - SplitCoast Stampers. To see the original ~ Click here. I turned this card from SU into CTMH in a flash. All I used was a few heart die-cuts (using my bug) and a little white embossing powder.


Everything on this one is CTMH. The base is Black cs. The red mat is Cranberry cs. The white background is White Daisy textured cs. I used the Adorable Backgrounds stamp set for the pattern on the hearts. They are embossed using White Daisy embossing powder. I then matted all 3 heart on White Daisy cs. The white heart I water colored with my water brush and Sweet Leaf & Cranberry ink. The 'Love' is from the Heartfelt stamp set and is stamped in Black ink. I used my Black marker to hand dot the border around the 3 hearts. The center heart is pop-dotted to give it a 3-D look even though you can't really see it in the photo. Now get inspired and go make one of these super easy cards for yourself to give to your 'Love' this Valentine's Day. It's only 4 days away, better get busy!

No comments: