Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Treat Bags for my kids!

I slaved away at these for days and days and days! Just Kidding! It only took me about 2 hours to make 50 of them. These are for my 5 & 8 year old to take to school and hand out to their class mates on Valentine's Day. They were both really excited. My daughter though, being the over-intelligent 8 year old that she is says "Mom, they are awesome but isn't that just wasting paper, I mean they are just going to open them and eat the candy and throw the wrapper away." My response "I know, but shhh and just go away! (with a chuckle)" Kids, I tell yah!





Here's a close up...
Everything is Close to My Heart except the 'Happy Valentine's Day' I made that on the computer. I used Cranberry, Black & White Daisy. The random stamped background uses It's A Party, All My Love and Love of My Life stamp sets in Cranberry, Blush, Pink Carnation and Baby Pink ink. Sorry that it's hard to see, I didn't think to take a picture before I chopped it to pieces! The little bags are lollipop bags made by Wilton from Wally World. They are 3" wide. The top is a piece of 3x4 cranberry cs folded in half and stapled over the bag. The center piece is made using my Cricut, Accent Essentials and George cartridge. The outside is key 4 on the top row of Acc. Ess. shadow shifted @ 2 in". The black is key 1 of Acc. Ess. shadow shifted and the white I made on the printer in Word and it is punched out with a 1 1/2" circle punch. The heart is from the George cartridge and it is 3/4".

No comments: