Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Blooming Thank You!

I made this card last night but the hubby was playing poker online so I was nice and didn't post till today! That seem to be our 'quiet time' lately after the kids are in bed. My scrapbook area and computer area are in the same room. So at night, he plays poker and I make cards or scrapbook. We still talk and enjoy each other's company while getting time to do something else that we enjoy too. I call it multi-tasking at it's finest! lol!

Photobucket

I used Blooming Flourishes stamp set, Gracious Greetings stamp set, Outdoor Denim Textured CS, Cranberry Textured CS, Colonial White CS and Black Ink. I used my Prismacolors to color the flowers. The ribbon is from AC Moore. Thanks for looking! Amy

1 comment:

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

You're so talented Amy. I'm just in awe of the gorgeous items you've created. I remember when you came to Lisha's that night as a rookie. :) Wow. I'm blown away.
d