Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cutest, Easiest Little Gifts Ever!

Got to LOVE Target's $ spot! That is where I picked up these cute little buckets. The flowers are our Big Pinks Just Blooms (CTMH). I made the center with SU's scalloped circle punch, Sensational Seals stamp set and scraps of various coordinating ribbon.

Photobucket

These jumbo paper clips I found in the office supply section of Wal Mart. I attached them to the back of a scalloped circle with a bead of Liquid Glass and set aside to dry. Once they were dry, I put another bead of Liquid Glass on the top of the clip for added durability before I attached a second scalloped circle that I had applied adhesive to before I sandwiched them together.

Photobucket

The notebooks are those cheap little mead notepads. To customize these, bend one side of the spiral out and remove from notebook. Cover the cover with paper, punch holes using original holes a guide. Embellish front and reattach spiral. Don't forget to bend the end back in the way it was to prevent it from coming undone.

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Mom! said...

just dropping in from CTMH bb's... to say I love these and your blog! i'm enjoying your work! I'm going to bookmark your blog for sure!

jpmayo said...

These are so adorable!!
Great idea:)