Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome Baby Onsie Card

Ok, so now that I got rid of all the kidos that aren't mine and have nursed my kids back to health, I am sick! Will it ever end? Pink eye (thanks to my daughter poking me in the eye 3 nights ago, it was an accident) and strep or something like that has decided to take up residency in my throat! I don't even remember what my real voice sounds like! lol! I did take a few to sit down and make this super cute and easy onesie card. If you want to know how to make it ~ email me.

Photobucket

I used White Daisy cs, Desert Sand cs, Sweet Leaf cs, Heavenly Blue cs, Dimensional Elements Ribbon Accents, Garden Green brads, White Daisy safety pin, White Daisy Ribbon Rounds collection, Sketchins stamp set and Solos 'w' stamp set. The polka-dot ribbon is from Michaels and the scallops are done with SU's Scalloped Circle Punch, Corner Rounder/Scallop Punch and 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Bear is done in Archival ink and water colored with Desert Sand ink. The words 'welcome' and 'baby' are stamped in Desert Sand ink.

No comments: