Friday, April 4, 2008

Latest but not a favorite...

I think it's the double sentiment that's throwing me off on this one. I did this the night I made the embossing folder storage. I had the ribbon and button made for that and then decided not to use it. The ribbon was already taped so I wanted to make a card quick to put it on so that I didn't have to throw it away and this is the card I came up with. Thanks for stopping by!

by Amy Keller

I used Free Spirit Level 2 paper pack, Twilight textured cardstock reversed, Colonial White cardstock, Copper brads, White Daisy Just Blooms, Corner Rounder/Scallop Maker punch, So Sweet Seasons stamp set and From Me to You stamp set. Watercolor brush. Indian Corn Blue ink, Honey ink, Desert Sand ink. Chocolate Waxy Flax, Spring Harmony Buttons. Ribbon is from Michaels.

2 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

GREAT card! I so plan on "borrowing" this! Thanks for posting!

Mare said...

I have loved this soooo much! I copied. I copied and posted on my blog! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!