Saturday, April 12, 2008

An Original by Little 'Ole Me!

I really kinda love how this one turned out. On this layout I made the most of my background paper and used it in a whole new way. Instead of using it as a 'background', I cut elements out of it and used them as borders and a great accent under my photos. I used the reverse side of it to cut out the flourishes and the title too. My daughter is the most stubborn child when it comes to getting her to smile for the camera. She's almost 2 1/2 and still doesn't cooperate. She has the most beautiful smile too, I will capture it one of these days! lol!

by Amy Keller

3 comments:

Lisha said...

I love this page! Very cute... you wanna crop soon?? We need to make a date and stick to it!

~d said...

You shit is insanely pretty. GAAAAA
WD.

Kim said...

What an adorable layout! TFS