Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wet little fingers, wet little toes!

~I am so sorry that I have not been on here in 2+ weeks. My life has been nothing short of total semi-controlled chaos lately. I spent the last 2 weeks trying to get these pew markers sewn for the church for the 1st communion kids. Only had 56 of them to do and they took 25 minutes each! Yep, you do the math. That was crammed into my already busy life with my 3 wonderful children.
~Then yesterday I decided I need to tear my basement apart to make my scrap area bigger because I'm hosting my first crop here soon. That took all day and I'm still not done but at least I'm caught up on my laundry. My poor washing machine worked as hard as I did yesterday. The only time it stopped was when I could not physically get to it there for awhile because of the mess I had going! Now if I can only get my bathrooms cleaned, I'll be set! Oh yah, gotta mop the kitchen floor too! Any takers out there! lol!
~Softball started for my oldest daughter and Little League for my son. My youngest has gotten so used to being bye-bye every day that she now gets mad at me and throws a little fit in the truck once she recognizes that we are on our way home! "No home Momma, No home!" It's kinda funny actually. Today I left the house at 10:30 and came back home around 5:30 long enough to go to the bathroom and fill a sippy cup and right back out the door again. Left the kids buckled in the truck and everything. I think it took ma all of 3 minutes, it was fast! Then didn't get back home again till 8:30. I am starting to feel like that All American "Soccer Mom" lol! Have to go back out tomorrow and get done what I couldn't finish today! There just aren't enough hour in the day. On top of that, I am sick yet again! I have been on more antibiotics in the last year than I have my entire life I think. Stupid sinus infections, I tell yah!
~ Ok, Pity Party over! I think that's enough whining from me for one night! Why am I whining anyway? I can't stand whining! lol! I can do screaming, crying and carrying on, just not whining! Anywho, I will try to be a better blogger and post more often from here on out! Thanks for listening and stopping by! I hope you enjoy this layout of my hubby and my youngest in the shower. Happy scrapping!


by Amy Keller


Isn't this layout cute! I was worried when I first started putting this one together but I am very pleased with the way this one turned out! My daughter absolutely loved taking showers with her daddy when she was still a baby. It was always so much fun for me to watch her amazement with the water. She loved to drink the water and still does. I can thank daddy for that one, he taught her how to do that!

2 comments:

Lisha said...

First of all, the pictures are so cute!! And I love how you did the circles on the side and you used that cool little tool of yours...I might have to make a page like this on crop night! I can't wait!! I NEED THIS NITE!!

Mary said...

Amy, I need some of your energy. Love the pictures! Good luck with your crop night, wish I could be there!