Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cutest Card Purse EVER!!!!

Look what I made Thursday night! I got a much deserved night out of the house. I went over to Kim Evan's house (my SU lady) for my 1st workshop with her and this is what we made! So stinkin' cute! It was originally created by Jan Tink, Click Here for tutorial! We're just all being copycats! lol! With permission of course!


Front...
Photobucket

Back...
Photobucket

Inside...
Photobucket

Inside w/ inserts removed...
Photobucket

This is done with all Stampin' Up products. Tomorrow I will post my Close to My Heart version!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Very cute! I like unusual things and this tops the list! Thanks Amy!

ME said...

Great artwork!!!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

Lisha said...

I love this but I love your new picture more than anything :) :) YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!