Thursday, July 24, 2008

OMG! Has it been 2 months?

You don't even want to know my list of excuses as to why I haven't been posting so I will spare you the details and just get to it!


4th of July Mini album


I have been wanting to create a mini-album lately but didn't know how to go about it. I picked my least favorite paper pack that I had on hand and went to it. This is totally from scratch out of my little brain. The funny thing is... I actually really kind of like this paper now! It is called Blue Ribbon from Close to my Heart. Most of the products used on this album are CTMH. This album is 6x6 and the list of all products used is at the end of this post. Thanks for looking!


Front cover...

Photobucket

Pages 1 & 2...

Photobucket

Pages 3 & 4...

Photobucket

Pages 5 & 6...

Photobucket

Pages 7 & 8...

Photobucket

Pages 9 & 10...

Photobucket

I used the following supplies to create this little masterpiece! lol

Close to My Heart ~ Blue ribbon paper pack, July Word Puzzle stamp set, Genuine Fun stamp set, Snap-Crackle-Pop stamp set, silver brads & bigger brads, corner rounder/scallop maker punch, White Daisy Just Blooms, Honey ink, Buttercup ink, Outdoor Denim ink, Cranberry ink, Cranberry Ribbon, White Daisy Organdy Ribbon, Summer craft buttons.

Stampin Up ~ Scalloped circle punch, Spiral Punch, Night of Navy Buttons.

Red flowers - Prima

Navy Blue Ribbon - Sweet Petites (Michaels)

8 comments:

Mare said...

LOVE this book!!!! I nominated you for the Brilliant Weblog Award. Check out my site for details!

Chrissie said...

Looks brilliant to me!
Chrissie

Trinka said...

Awesome job...Love this~

Kathy said...

What a cute mini book:) You did a great job on it. Love the bright colors.

Sarah Elliott said...

I love this little book, you did a great job. Looking forward to SBS22.

PATTY said...

I stumbled upon your blog through "Stampin WHen I Can" . Love all of your cards, layouts and projects. You do such beautiful work.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Wow, you do such beautiful work! This book is so awesome!

Vicki Sullivan said...

Love this mini album.