Monday, September 29, 2008

As promised...Here's the 2nd set...

This is the second set of cards that I made for my friend Mary. I got word today that she loves them! I am sooooo glad! Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

So cute!
Photobucket

Card close-up!
Photobucket

The 2 side by side! (I want some for me!)
Photobucket

Products used...
~Close to My Heart - Life Delights level 2 paper pack, Chocolate ink, Hollyhock ink, Blush ink, Colonial White Brads and Be True stamp set. CS colors are Chocolate, Hollyhock, Blush and Colonial White.
~Stampin' Up - One of a Kind stamp set, Cute and Curly stamp set, Curly Label punch, Scallop Edge punch, Boho Blossoms punch

7 comments:

Tracy said...

These are just BEAUTIFUL!!! I'd love the template sometime- what a great Christmas gift this would make!

JHET said...

wow amy! they're all nice and gorgeous! send some my way...lol!

you make fab cards. ;-)

jhet

judy anderson said...

I want it too.

Marge said...

Wow, gorgeous -- who wouldn't love to receive these?!!! Great creations, Amy!!!

Sarah Elliott said...

These ones are beautiful too. What a great gift idea.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

OMG!!! Okay, spill the beans... how did you make the holder??? So adorable! Beautiful cards.

Gwen said...

I can see why she loves them!!! I would too!!! great job!