Thursday, September 25, 2008

Call the Pope! A miracle has happened!

What miracle would that be, you ask! I actually remembered to buy batteries for my digital camera!!! I can't believe it either! So now I can get y'all caught up on what I've been working on.

I saw this stamp set in our new Close to My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book and knew I just had to have it. It is currently one of my favorites! It is called Merry Pursuits. Then I saw this little box on SplitCoastStampers and had to make one of these too. The tutorial can be found here. The cute little cards are all 3x3. All products listed can be found at the end of post. Thanks for stopping by!

The box...
Photobucket

The cute little cards...
Photobucket

A better pic of the top of the box...
Photobucket

All products used are Close to My Heart unless otherwise stated

~Markers - Olive, New England Ivy, Cranberry, Barn Red, Creme Brulee, Crystal Blue, Honey, Grey Wool, Grey Flannel

~Creative Basics Evensong Collection, White Daisy cs, Cranberry cs, Garden Green cs, Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Merry Pursuits Stamp Set, Merry Melodies Stamp Set.

~Fiskars Border Punch ~ Threading Water

8 comments:

Nancy B. aka Jean said...

Ooooooo.....How I love this.

Do you have some direction for this?

Lisha said...

GORGEOUS and I got to see you take the pictures of them lol

Sarah Elliott said...

Awesome, you did a great job. I printed the tutorial when it was posted and still haven't managed to make one, lol. I love that set, it is awesome!!

Trinka said...

loce the cards and the set~ beautifully done!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

This is soooo cute! I love your coloring and how you did the faces... terrific!

Kim said...

What cute cards and the box is so cute too!

Kathy said...

What cute cards in a matching box. That is a great gift for anyone. Love 'em!

Megan said...

This is super cute!! I'm thinking coaster cards now...