Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Little Something for Mary

A very dear friend of mind asked me to make a little something for our friend Mary who needs all of our thought and prayers for her and her son this weekend while they head off to Pittsburgh's Childrens Hospital for the next 2 months. (Nothing serious so far, just testing) This is what I came up with. I had no cash to offer so I thought I'd offer a little time and talent instead. I really hope she likes them and not to much either that she won't want to use them! lol (I'll make you more if you run out Mary!!!) Thanks for looking and next time you look up, say an extra prayer for my friend Mary. Sorry, but I don't have a template for this yet, I made it as I went along.

Photobucket

I will post a second set that I made for her tomorrow.

Products used...
~Close to My Heart - Life Delights level 2 paper pack, Chocolate ink, Simple Stitches Stamp Set, Say It In Style Stamp Set, Spot On Backgrounds Stamp Set. CS colors are Sweet Leaf, Hollyhock, Chocolate, Colonial White.
~Stampin' Up - So Many Scallops Stamp Set

4 comments:

judy anderson said...

What a nice gesture and I am sure she will appreciate. I like when people go back to days of making things from the heart instead of buying something.

Lisha said...

She loves them!! Thanks Amy for taking the time to make those for her! You are so talented!

Nicole said...

My favorite papers and these are just awesome! Lisha says she loves them, and how could someone not?

You do amazing work!

Sarah Elliott said...

Wow, what a beautiful set of cards. Did you make the box for them to sit in too? Truly amazing.