Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hooray! It's World Card Making Day!

Good Day Everyone! It's World Card Making Day! Over at I{heart}2stamp, Jen del Muro's awesome blog, she is hosting a World Card Making Day sketch challenge and I thought I'd join in on the fun. Here is her sketch...

Photobucket

Here is what I did with it...
Photobucket

I used all Close to My Heart on this one...
~Enchanted Level 2 paper pack,
~D1180 Happy Haunting stamp set
~Cardstock: Garden Green, Smokey Plum, Autumn Terracotta, White Daisy
~Inks: Black, Grey Wool, Garden Green, Smokey Plum, Autumn Terracotta
~Markers: Garden Green, Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Brown Bag, Vineyard Berry, Garnet, Grey Flannel.
~Paper Piercer
~Pewter Brads

7 comments:

Megan said...

Sooo cute!! Have world card making day!

Gwen said...

Very cute! love that sketch...may have to give it a try!!

spikescreativeside said...

Great card! Love those colours!

Kathryn said...

Such a GREAT card --- Love that Halloween paper -- so cute! :)

Jen del Muro said...

GREAT CARD! Thanks for playing along and good luck!! Hugs-Jd

Vicki said...

This is adorable!! :) Love it!!

T. Kaiser said...

I love this card!