Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How many of ME?

Would you believe it if I told you there are 234 of me! Yep! 234 Amy Keller's in the US! That's a lot! There are 688,540 Amy's and there are 103,815 Keller's in the US. My friend found out about this website through one of her friends and posted it on her blog so I had to try it too!! Find out how many of you there are...


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
234
people with my name in the U.S.A.

http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?



There are 344 of my hubby, 4 of my oldest daughter, 5 of my son, and 5 of my youngest daughter - one of which goes to the same pediatrician as I do...what are the odds with only 5 of them nation wide! I am the only person with my maiden name though of the whole 427 people total that have the same maiden last name as me!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I tried your "How Many of Me?" and there only 5 of me! That was a neat little thing so I put it on my blog too.

Becky said...

There is only 1 or less of me according to the site, but I know there is one other person with the same first and last name when I did a people search, but she has a different middle initial. Thats a pretty cool thing to do..thanks for sharing it!! :O)

Heidi said...

Fascinating! I wonder how many there are of me!

Gwen said...

only 1 of me!!