Friday, October 17, 2008

Hubby's back to work ~ Back to reality for me!

I love having him home for a whole week. We get so much done together! I love it!

Today is the first day that I have been able to sit down and work on anything. It's been one project around the house after another. My sister asked if I'm nesting. I said 'No' stuff just needs to get done now or once the little one is here it's just going to sit unfinished a few more months! I will probably spend most of my weekend getting caught up on laundry, again! I could swear I just had it all done a few days ago! It's a never ending job! Gives me an excuse to stamp or scrap though! My laundry room is in the basement right next to my craft area, someone has to watch the machine and listen for the dryer, right! lol

I have seen these little guys everywhere! They are so stinking cute! I love 'em! These will be invites for my son's 6th birthday party. He turns 6 the 24th but we aren't having his party till the 1st cuz my sister and her family will be in town visiting for Halloween. Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping & scrapping!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used...
**Close to My Heart Cardstock & inks~ Autumn Terracotta, Olive, Hydrangea and White Daisy.
**Stampin' Up punches~ 1" circle, 1/2" circle, Round Tab and Top Note Bigz Die (by sizzix)
**Zig marker - black

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

Your Franky is adorable!