Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No creative juices here!

Ok, so tonight I wanted to use my new Martha Stewart Halloween punches. I got the picket fence and the bat this weekend and was really excited about them - who doesn't like new loot! Anyway, when I sat down tonight to use them I hit major scrappers block! My creative juices done dried up and headed south I think. So neat less to say, I still tried my best and came up with this card that I'm just not feeling. I don't know what it is, something is not right or it needs something. I gave up trying to figure it out, lol. Hopefully the creative juices flow better tomorrow. I think its from lack of sleep!

My youngest is sick right now. Has a cold or something, taking her to Dr tomorrow, She hasn't eaten a thing all day. I asked her if she was on a liquid diet and she said "Yes, I diet!" I about died. Too darn cute. Why can't they stay cute like that forever?

In the middle of the night we had a bee incident last night. I was sleeping good till about 12:30am when I woke up to her screaming that she was being attacked by a bee. I think one of our box elder beetle or stink bug friends may have picked a bad place to land last night. We have them everywhere. I just tell myself they will all be dead soon! She startled me out of my sleep so bad it even woke the baby up. Well she was rompin and rollin then and I can't fall asleep when she's kickin, I think about what she's doing in there the whole time. By the time she settled down, I couldn't get comfortable and was restless the rest of the night tossing and turning. At least I'm not the only one running on empty today!

Hubby was falling asleep on the couch this morning. I asked him what the matter was. "I'm tired" he said. I was like "what? 12 hrs of sleep not enough?" He said "no, I didn't sleep at all last night" I was like "hmm, how come" he said "cuz you weren't" I laughed at him!

Ok, ok, I'll get to it already! Jumping off my soap box! Here's the card. I hope you like it better than I do! lol

Photobucket

A close up of the bats...hard to tell but they are 3-D.
Photobucket

I used Martha Stewart's creepy fence and bat punch. Paper Shaper's 2" scallop circle punch. SU's 1 3/8" circle punch. CM's 1 1/2" circle punch. Cuttlebug's circles embossing folder. Ribbon from Michaels. Halloween paper from Provo Craft. Orange & black cs is some bargain brand cs from Michaels.

1 comment:

Marge said...

It think it's a great card!!!