Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recycling some "snow"...

My daughter got some thing Hannah Montana for her birthday that came with this really blingy hollogram type background in it. I thought 'hmmm...' I might be able to use that for something someday, I think I'll keep this! Well, 5 months later, it has come in handy! I punched circles out of it to use as a background for the snowflakes on this card. Guess this is my 'going green' contribution to the world today! lol! The stamp set is the November Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart called 'All Decked Out'. I think he is absolutely adorable and I couldn't wait to use him. I think I may be using him a lot more! I hope you like too! Thanks for stopping by!



Here is a different angle of all the bling.






Here's what I used...

~Close to My Heart: Aspen Level 2 paper pack, Creme Brulee & Black cs, All Decked Out stamp set, Twilight & Goldrush marker, Black ink
~SU: 1 3/8" circle punch
~CM: 1 1/2" circle punch
~Michael's: rhinestones, white card base
~Martha Stewart: Snowflake punch

6 comments:

Gwen said...

So pretty!! I love holiday cards that sparkle!!!

spangle said...

Sweet! I love this card and I am getting this set for sure! One ?, were you able to put all the parts of the snowman together on the acrylic? Thanks for sharing?

Tina C said...

super cute card - but then again all your artwork is grand - sweet dreams

Cindy Vernon said...

Wow, how cool! I love how it came out.

Marge said...

Gorgeous; I love the sparkle on hoiday card also -- doesn't everyone?!!! ;~O

Peggy said...

I like how you did your snow flakes with the punch, and the snow man is too cute!
Peggy