Monday, October 6, 2008

A Scrappy Christmas!

I had a bunch of scraps left over from the flip book that I made and used some of them to make this card. Not bad for scraps I tell myself. If only I'd use up my scraps more often I wouldn't have 2 tons of paper snips and scraps laying around. Note to self: Use scraps first! lol. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping and stamping to you!

I couldn't decide which photo to use so I posted all 3!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All Close to My Heart on this one - Creative Basics Evensong, Christmas Melodies stamp set, Cranberry ribbon, ink & cs, New England Ivy ink & cs.

Technique - The Ivy circle is 3 pieces of paper stacked to get multi-color & dimensional effect. A 2" New England Ivy circle, image stamped in cranberry and punched with 1 3/4" punch, image stamped in New England Ivy and punched with 1 3/8" punch.

Sparkles are from Michaels, Corner Bracket is Cuttlebug, Lace Punch is Martha Stewart.

8 comments:

Sarah Elliott said...

I love that border punch, looks great on this card.

Marge said...

Gorgeous card; scrappy is good!!!

Lisha said...

I will be expecting that in my mailbox in a couple months and WHY ARE YOU NOT FOLLOWING ME?? I'll tell you what! HU!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

I love your card!!
This year's Christmas paper pack is beautiful....and you've created a gorgeous card using it.

Julanne said...

Wonderful card!!! I love the faux lace.

Julanne

Chrissie said...

This is just beautiful and I love that Martha Stewart lace punch!
I want one!
Chrissie

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

This is bee-yoo-tee-full!!!!

Gwen said...

just adorable!!! way to go using the scraps!