Saturday, October 18, 2008

Season of Friendship!

I just got this stamp set from SU the other day and I Love it! I also love Jen Del Muro's sketch challenge every week over at i{heart}2stamp and I want to try to participate every week but this week I didn't get to do it right away because hubby was home all week. So last night I quick whipped up this little number for my way last minute entry. I think it turned out pretty cute.
Here is the sketch...
Photobucket

Here's my take on it...
Photobucket
You can also see a bigger picture of it if you click here.

For the scallopped circle I used my CM circle cutters and the SU corner rounder/scallop punch. I cut the first circle out of colonial white cs with the smallest circle's outside using the red blade. Then I cut the chocolate circle out with the same small circle using the blue blade. I then used the scallop punch all the way around and it just so happened that they all fit perfectly, I didn't have that last funny scallop to hide! lol

The Chocolate and Autumn Terracotta leaves are cut out and pop-dotted for the extra added dimension. The pumkin and small pinked circle were done with Quikutz. The buttons are CTMH & SU.

Everything else...
Close to My Heart ~
Inks: Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, Desert Sand & Olive
Cardstock: Chocolate, Textured Autumn Terracotta, Olive & Colonial White
Ribbon: Olive
Pewter Photo Hanger, Pewter Brads, Edge Distresser

Stampin Up ~ Season of Friendship Stamp set, Autumn Vine Designer Paper, Corner Rounder/Scallop maker punch

Creative Memories ~ Circle Cutters

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Very cute :)

Marge said...

Fabulous card; great job!!! Love your papers too!!!