Friday, November 7, 2008

ESPN Zone meets CTMH!!!

We went to ESPN Zone a few years back and I borrowed some extra coasters from there. Well they have been sitting around collecting dust ever since! I came across this little number that I made with them a few months ago as I was cleaning my scrap area today. I had completely forgot that I had made this. Anyway, they made the perfect little mini-album. Now I just need someone to get married so I can gift this! lol!
.
Somehow my original picture got overwritten with a different picture as I was editing it. I have no idea how but that is why it's different from the rest. Here is the front cover. The tag was done by sticking 2 of the same My Stickease tags together and punching a hole through them.

Here are the 1st 2 pages, the little circle tags slide in and out of the pocket on the right page for journaling or pictures....


Pages 3 & 4...

Pages 5 & 6 ~ circle tag slides in and out of pocket for pic or journaling, flowers were done with Quickutz daisy die and chocolate brad...

Pages 7 & 8....

Back cover....
I used Close to My Heart's More to Adore level 2 paper pack, More to Adore My Stickease, D1194 All my Love stamp set, D1183 Adorable stamp set, Chocolate & Blush ink, Pewter picture hanger, Silver brads & eyelet, Chocolate brads, White Daisy organdy ribbon.
Quikutz daisy die & rings die
Ribbon is from Michael's
Rhinestones are from AcMoore

4 comments:

Trinka said...

Love your coaster album...you put a lot of work in this I can tell. Love all the embellishments you used to accent your pages~

Gwen said...

I love these!! so fun to make huh??? you did a fantastic job on yours!!!

Brandi Taylor said...

SO CUTE! I love the More to Adore papers. If they ever retire them I will not be a happy scrapper! lol

Anne Alagna said...

Love your coaster album! I have a little something for you at my blog.

http://confessionsandscrap.blogspot.com/2008/11/award.html

Anne