Saturday, November 15, 2008

Note to Self: Mass Production ~ Make it simple!

3 different cards later I finally came up with these after the thought of making the first 2 x 12 would have taken FOREVER! They can't get any simpler than this. To make them, I started with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card base. I cut a 3/4" strip of Honey cardstock and layered on to a 1" strip of Purple Pansy cardstock. I then cut all the 'thanks' from Olive cardstock. I used Cricut cartridge 'Opposites Attract' set on upright at 1 3/4". I used the 'thanks' phrase key in the bottom row of the key pad. Then I used my glue pen to glue down the thanks on top of the strips and I was done!

How super easy was that? I just might have to make a few more in different colors so that I have them just to have. These are for my son's birthday gifts. Yeah, 3 weeks later, I know I'm slow! Better late than never though, right!







Here's all 12! Only took about 1/2 an hour to make all of them...





"THANKS" for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

JHET said...

Wow Amy! This is a nice way to mass produce cards. Thanks for sharing.

I'm having a blog candy atm, hope you can play along.

Kathy said...

Simple and Fast!! What a great card!