Monday, November 3, 2008

Snow Friends...Can wait to make real ones!!!

It will be that time of year again, soon enough! I can hardly wait! I love winter time and especially the snow, maybe it's because I grew up in Wisconsin, it's in my blood! lol! Anyway, I hadn't touched this Snow Friends set since last year. Today I decided to get it out and dust it off a little. I absolutely love our new Aspen paper and can't stop using it! I hope you like it, it was really pretty easy to make...





What did I use? Hmm....

Close to My Heart~ Aspen Level 2 paper pack
Snow Friends stamp set
November promo: Dazzling Die cuts (twilight frame)
Ink: Black, Twilight
Markers: Grey Flannel, Heavenly Blue, Twilight, Creme Brulee, Brown Bag
Martha Stewart: Snow Flake punches
AcMoore: Rhinestones
JoAnn's: Ribbon
Other: White Vellum
Sizzix: Snow Flake #6 sizzlit

5 comments:

Gwen said...

very cute! love the non-traditional colors!

Scrappingamma said...

Love your card! The colors just pop right off at you! I may have to scraplift this one! Great job! BTW...Love the music...didn't think Jason Castro had it in him to sing so well! But I will stay a true David Cook fan forever!

Heidi said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I have never seen that snowman and I love him. I am in a HUGE snowman phase and want them all!

Heidi said...

Can you tell me, how tall is the front of your file boxes, just the little piece in the front? I made one and it looks like it is not as tall in the front as yours.

Sarah Elliott said...

He is so cute, I just love the colour combo and your paper piecing fits in so nicely. Great Card!!