Friday, December 12, 2008

Dreaming of a White Christmas!

To bad everyone got snow except us last night! Never got cold enough I guess. Yesterday while I was doing laundry I had an opportunity to make this card. I actually used my sewing machine too! lol! I used an old sketch of Jen's over at I{heart}2stamp that I had saved away in my sketches folder. Here's the card and the sketch. Finished size is 6x6. Thanks for stopping by!
.
I used CTMH's Aspen paper (my favorite right now!)
.

.
Here's Jen's sketch that I used. She has some of the best sketches!
.

.
I used Close to My Heart Aspen Level 2 paper pack, Creme Brulee CS & marker, Outdoor Denim CS & ink, Colonial White CS, Desert Sand CS, pewter spiral clip, Christmas Melodies stamp set (D1324)
.
SU ~ Scallop Edge punch, Round Tab punch
.
Martha Stewart ~ Fern punch, Lace punch, Snowflake punch
.
Rhinestones & ribbon are from AcMoore

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love this card! Great job with the sketch!

Ter said...

I came across your blog while googling for some card ideas. I am not making any Christmas cards this year but I have recently started to make cards and am enjoying it. I just wanted to let you know that your cards are beautiful, and I hope someday I'll improve my skills as well. Thank you for sharing your talent to inspire others.

Marge said...

Great card; awesome take on the sketch!!!

Sarah Elliott said...

I love this card. I think it's the colour combo, just makes me happy.