Sunday, December 14, 2008

Had some creative juices flowing today! Think it was lack of sleep!

My BFF Tara came to spend the night for a scrapbooking sleepover Saturday night and we got lots accomplished. That is to explain my lack of sleep last night! lol! We were up till 2am! I got 2 layouts, a memo board and this tag kit done! You only get to see the tag kit today! The rest will follow soon enough. I cracked open the Evensong Level 2 paper pack for the 1st time for this one and the layout I made. The kit includes the box and 20 gift tags, with 4 each of 5 designs. The tags were a great way to use up scraps from the layout that I made. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening!
.

.
The box was made using the tutorial found here. I just increased the paper sizes by 1 inch on 1 side only to make the box 4x3 instead of 3x3. The box stands 2" tall. Here is the top view. There are clear circle tiles on the 4 circles, can't see them in the photo very well.
.
.
Here is the box open with all 20 tags nesting inside of it.
.
.
Tag 1 ~
.
.
Tag 2 ~
.

.
Tag 3 ~
.

.
Tag 4 ~
.

.
Tag 5 ~
.

.
I used ~ Close to My Heart Evensong Level 2 paper pack, Cardstock: Colonial White, Cranberry, New England Ivy, Sorbet. Ink: Cranberry, New England Ivy, Sorbet, Black, Olive. Stamp sets: Festive Frills (C1328), Peace on Earth (D1243), Annotations (D1307). Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon.
.
Extra large eyelets are We R Memory Keepers in Antique Copper.
.
SU ~ Scallop Edge punch.

4 comments:

Cameron said...

That is awesome, Amy. You are so talented with that! You should start your own business selling cards and all kinds of good things. (=

Get some sleep.

TeresaW said...

Amy, you have been busy, they are lovely.

Lisha said...

Very cute!

Chrissie said...

Superb!
Chrissie