Monday, December 22, 2008

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I want to wish everyone that stops by a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I will not be adding any more posts to my blog until after Christmas for sure and maybe not until after the New Year. We snuck out of town Friday night to surprise my parents for Christmas Saturday morning. We have not seen them since May and will be enjoying the Holidays with them. Thank you for understanding and I will be back before you know it!

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!!!!

May You have a Safe and Happy Holiday!!!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Enjoy spending time with your family. Merry Christmas!

ecrunner said...

This is my first visit to this blog, but I look forward to more! Happy Holidays!

Cameron said...

Happy New Year, Amy. May the new year bring you much happiness with your new baby and the rest of your family! I am officially a follower now. HEHEHE