Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ho hum kinda day....Mt. Keller is calling....

Ho hum because it's raining and yucky out! These are the kind of days you just want to stay in bed all day! Yeah right! Can't sleep at night, why would I think I could during the day? lol!

What is Mt. Keller you ask? Well, it is that vast mountain of laundry that is waiting for me at the bottom of my laundry chute! I already have 3 loads washed and about 100 to go! lol! The only thing that I like about doing laundry is that if I make a day of it, I can do crafty stuff in between loads. Gotta get caught up...so far behind! Story of my life! lol! My goal is to get it all done today or tomorrow so that I can start pulling out baby stuff and getting it washed. The final countdown is on, only 6 or 7 weeks left and with the holidays in there, it's really only about 4 or 5!

I told my hubby yesterday, she's just going to push her way on out by herself when she's ready. She kicked and pushed so much that night that I felt bruised the next morning. You know when you cough a lot and your gut gets sore from it, well that's what I felt like but I hadn't coughed once! lol! Maybe my heartburn had something to do with it, she didn't like what I ate anymore than my stomach did, and she was letting me know it. The only prob, I don't know what I ate that would have given me such awful heartburn. It hurt to breathe! Thought I was going to have the big one! Thank goodness it was gone by mid-day yesterday!
What to post today??? Hmmm... how bout a few Christmas cards. K - here they are...

This 1st one is done with CTMH's Everlasting paper pack and Victorian Snowflakes (C1285) stamp set, and Peace on Earth (D1243) stamp set.
Another with the same stamp set and paper...



The 3rd one ain't a favorite...it's ok I guess...

The stripe paper is from Everlasting Creative Basics.
Thanks for stopping by!
Only 13 days left till Santa comes!!!

No comments: