Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Double $$$ Savings @ Kmart!!!

This week is double coupon week at Kmart. They are doubling all coupons up to $2. My BFF Lisha told me about it and showed me her mega savings so I had to get in on the action too! I got all this loot ($196.12 worth) for less than $100! $98.52 to be exact! I won't be needing cleaning supplies for some time to come!





1 - 6 Big Role Viva paper towel
1- 2 Big Role Viva paper towel
1 - 18 Double Rolls Cottonelle toilet paper
4 - Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaners
2 - Lysol 4 in 1 All Purpose cleaners
2 - Lysol Bathroom cleaners
1 - Lysol Kitchen cleaner
1 - Lysol Mildew remover
2 - Dreft detergent (32 loads)
2 - Dove Cream Oil body wash
1 - Secret invisible solid
1 - Venus Embrace razor
1 - Schick Quattro razor
1 - Schick Quattro refill cartridges (4 count)
1 - Infants Motrin (1 ounce)
1 - Infants Tylenol (1 ounce)
1 - Huggies Overnight Pull-ups (34 count)
1 - 64 ounce Ocean Spray Light Cranberry
2 - Cascade Complete dishwasher pouches (16 loads)

I thought I did pretty good! I saved $39.60 because a lot of it was on sale and then I had $29.00 in coupons so I saved an aditional $58.00 for a grand total savings of $97.60! I hope they keeps this up every month! Here is a list of all the stuff you can get free or super cheap....I didn't have any of these coupons of course!!! Click here!

Now round up them coupons you've been hoarding and get your tail to Kmart!!! lol!!!

4 comments:

jhet said...

Wow Amy! That's really good savings!!! WE have KMart here but we don't have those coupons. Though I always find KMart has reasonable prices as compared to other shops here. :)

Hope you're doing well and the whole family. God bless!

SBS22 sister,
Jhet

Lisha said...

You did awesome!! I was so proud when I saw that pile on your island!! :) I LOVE double coupons at Kmart!! Thank God Sara fills me in on her blog or I would be hurting for razors, diapers, and toothpaste!! lol

joslyn said...

oh wow. that is awesome.

kanishk said...

You did awesome job!!
post free classified ads