Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 days in a row...help, I'm outta control!! lol

Good morning!! How is everyone out there today? I'm tired, but I guess that's just the nature of the beast anymore. If I'd get my butt to bed before midnight, I might not have this problem!! lol. It is working up to be a beautiful day here...already 70 degrees! Woohoo!! Can't wait till the dew burns off so I can take all the little rugrats outside to run off some energy. If only I could bottle some of that for myself, that would be wonderful! No more lazy days 4 me!!

Anyway, here are 3 cards that I made back in March using the Unforgettable Level II paper pack (X7106B). I was vendoring a crop at the local catholic school for a fundraiser and was able to crop myself. I made cards because the mere thought of hauling everything along to scrapbook, quite frankly, scares the heck out of me. It never fails, I bring everything I think I'm going to use and then want to use everything I don't have along. So scrapbooking is strictly an at home activity for me! lol All products used are Close to My Heart unless stated otherwise.

1st card: The card stock colors are bamboo, colonial white & twilight. I used Antique Copper brads from the Mini-Medley Accents Collection (z1275), Say it in Style (D1283),Butterfly Wings (D1341) , Creme Brulee, Chocolate & Sorbet ink.



2nd card: The card stock colors are Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Bamboo, Chocolate & Colonial White.This one uses Treasure Life (D1306), Say it in Style (D1283), Antique Copper Photo Hangers (Z293). Chocolate, Creme Brulee & Sorbet ink. Border punch: EK Success. Ribbon: Joann's.


3rd card: The card stock colors are Bamboo, Juniper, Chocolate, Sorbet & Colonial White. Thank You (D1361), Say it in Style (D1283). Sorbet ink. Antique Copper Photo Hangers (Z293). Border punch: EK Success. Scalloped Circle punch: SU



Thanks for looking!! Go out and let the sunshine warm you from within!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

those are great..i esp like #2!