Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!! This is going to have to be a quick post... my bed is waiting for me! lol Here are a few cards that I made the last time Tara came to visit. I am really pleased with the way they turned out. She got the new You're Great (D1434) stamp set from Close to My Heart. When I saw this set, I just knew I had to play with it....soooo cute!!! I used every stamp in the set to make this little set of cards. The designs are my own. I hope you enjoy!!

You're Elaphantastic!!

I'm banana's over you!!

You're Great!! (no Lion)

Later gator!!

Hippo Birthday to You!!


Paper: Close to My Heart Twitterpated Level II paper pack. Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Sorbet. Pearls are Connections Club reward. Flowers are Prima. Images are colored with copics, I do not know the colors because they were Tara's and I didn't write them down. (Oops!)

Tools: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, EK Success Scalloped Edge punch, SU scallop, 2" scalloped circle punch, SU scalloped circle punch, SU scalloped oval punch, SU large oval punch, SU 1 3/8" circle punch, CM 1 1/2" circle punch, SU designer label punch, SU ticket corner punch.

Thanks for looking!! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!!!!!

8 comments:

Lindsayb-mo said...

Very cute! Now, I MUST have that stamp set! =)

Lori said...

Your cards are so adorable.

Jody Gustafson said...

Your cards are amazing and the coloring is outstanding. I shy away from stamps that you have to color in but if I could color like you I wouldn't be so shy. Thanks for the inspiration.

Nicole Norris said...

absolutely love these cards! Great Job!!

Lisha said...

OMG YOU POSTED LMAO LMAO Oh yeah.. you know I love your cards. Now share them ;P

Kathy Gerace said...

Your cards are all so cute! Great job coloring and designing them.
Kathy Gerace
SBS22

Leslie said...

I was so surprised to see you back in the blogosphere. I love your creative artwork . I can't imagine you have much time for paper crafts with 4 children.
Hope to see more though.

Lisa House said...

I so miss seeing your artwork...hope to see you blogging again soon!