Monday, May 3, 2010

OMG!!! Has it been that long?!?!?!

Would you believe it took me a moment to remember my blog address, after I typed in what I thought it was, I was taken to some crazy tourist website. Oops!! Anyway, i figured it out and here I am!! I want to apologize for how long it has been since I have posted last. No excuses, but I can't even begin to describe how overwhelming the last year or so has been for me with 4 children....so I won't! You'll just have to trust me on that one!! lol


I have done a few things here and there but mostly my scrap stuff sits in the basement collecting dust waiting for me to come down, blow it off and play again. My scrap stuff has a bit of a savior in my BFF Tara...she comes to spend the weekend with me now and again and forces (well not really, lol!) me to go do and be creative. It sure does take a lot to get those creative juices flowing though! It's funny how much truth there is in "when you don't use it, you lose it!"

Anyway...where to start? Here is a card that I made recently. I made this a weekend or so ago when Tara came over and "forced" me to be creative! lol


Isn't he cute!! I just LOVE him!! He belongs to CTMH's July 2010 stamp of the month "Happy Forever". I can't wait till Tara comes to play again so I can play with this set some more!!

The scalloped border is done with Spellbinders Nestabillities. I am now the PROUD owner of a set of these!! I have been waiting for soooo long to get them, and wouldn't you know it....Michaels carries them now!!! Used my 50% off coupon to get them for just over $13. LOVE IT!!!

I used all Close to My Heart on this one except the blue flowers, those are Prima. The paper pack I used is Caboodle (x7121B). Cardstock is sweet leaf, chocolate and white daisy. The pearls are the Autumn/Winter 2009 Connection Club reward. The chocolate ribbon was a Spring 2010 CC reward. Border punch is SU. Hedgehog was colored with Copics ~ Body: E00, E31, R20, Shadow: C1, Back: E33, E35, E37.

Thanks for looking! I will try not to fall off the face of blogger for to long! lol! See you again soon!!

6 comments:

Photo Enhanced said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Photo Enhanced said...

You're welcome!! I'll be sure to visit again soon and "force" you to be even more creative and post two cards!! ;o)

Kathy said...

So very good to have you back on blogland. But who am I to talk? Until I joined the Magnolia-cious Yahoo Group, I hadn't posted much either. But those little Tildas just sucked me in like quick sand! LOL. Your cards are nice too :0)
Kathy
SBS22

Amy said...

Oh my goodness please keep blogging cause now I have to follow you. Your cards are so cute!

kanishk said...

As its my first visit to your blog but now you can consider me as a regular visitor at your site
post free classified ads

HAFIZ MUHAMMAD USMAN said...

Very nice blog and design